Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Learning things the hard way

Do you ever find yourself lost in the past with no sight of present time?

In fact, so uncomfortable with life's routine you become infatuated with the unpredictable?

Everything I thought I wanted is temporarily second priority.

I'm unhappy because i cant choose between what I know will work and what won't.

All answers have become questions.

What do you do when everyone tells you the same advice over and over again?

Turn to no one but yourself?

They aren't telling me what I want to hear and their opinion won't change no matter how many times I defend the argument. At least their opinion doesn't change as rapidly as mine does.

Do I trust my gut? Or "common sense" brought on by friends and family?

My mind has drowned in doubt and my insides filled with concern.

In my opinion, it's nice to hear the thoughts of others on certain matters but as someone said earlier to me this week... Sometimes people need to learn things the hard way.

And thats what I think i'm going to do.

Wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. good luck.
    its not "sometimes" either...lol people ALWAYS have to learn the hard way - or they wont learn at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...
    okay than. this is sort of a situation where you shouldn't need luck.

    you've always been a stubborn one amanda soriano. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hay gurl hay
    its me annie
    sounds like a battle btw your heart and your mind, if you're willing to take the risk, whatever risk you're talking about, i hope you don't lose more than you gain!

    ReplyDelete